lep insurance, surveyors icon, professional indemnity insurance, broker, Leonard Edwin professions

Whether your surveying practice undertakes residential and/or commercial work for building, quantity, land, hydrographic or otherwise, LEP can assist. Or perhaps your business is one of the increasing number of multi-disciplinary firms offering a full range of services from architectural through to construction and property management to meet the growing demands of larger projects? Whatever your requirements we have a Professional Indemnity Insurance solution for your business.

We will engage with only those listed insurers that are approved to underwrite Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) policies that meet with the minimum policy terms and conditions, or other wording that is more comprehensive. As appropriate we will ensure that all regulatory bodies are catered for, e.g. Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), or the Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES).

LEP are mindful of the challenges that face your industry sector and are pleased to be one of the few Professional Indemnity Insurance brokers that can arrange cover for the higher risk areas of your profession.